There are six images. The dimensions of these pictures are 3072×2304.
All in all, the file size is about 21.16 megabytes. You want to send these pictures through email.
Solution as you see fit:
Here is mine.
1. Put all the pictures in a folder.
2. Compressed/Zipped the folder.
unzipped folder- – ->zipped folder
3. Open email account and attach the compressed/zipped folder. In this hands-on exercise, I used the MSN account.
4. Sorry it didn’t work. Why? The file is too large!
To save face and time: Knowing that you cannot attach file in your MSN or Hotmail account more than 10.0 MB is important.
What about the Yahoo account?
Don’t even think about it.
- Create 3 folders.
- Put two images on each folder.
- Zip the folders.
- Attach the zip folders.